Programme Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathamatics,science,environment ,computing and applying the concepts to electrical and electronics engineering
- Ability to investigation of complex engineering problems, research and development.
- To make the students to work in multidisciplinary environment by solving real time problems.
- To implant effective communication skills, leadership quality, smart work for their placement.
- To prepare the students to develop innovative ideas on electrical and electronics engineering for our daily living
PO - PROGRAM OUTCOMES
- Engineering knowledge: An ability to apply knowledge in mathematics, science and engineering subjects.
- Problem analysis: An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- Design / development of solutions: An ability to design and conduct experiments to interpret data and analyze the results.
- Conduct investigations of common problems: Ability to utilize experimental, statistical and computational methods and tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Modern tool usage: Graduates will demonstrate an ability to design electrical and electronic circuits, power electronics, power systems; electrical machines analyze and interpret data and also an ability to design digital and analog systems and programming them.
- The engineer and society: To gain knowledge on contemporary issues.
- Environment and sustainability: An ability to design system components or processes to satisfy the needs of the society within realistic constraints such as economical, social, political, ethical, health, safety and manufacturing.
- Ethics: An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Individual and team work: An ability to understand professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Communication: An ability to communicate effectively.
- Project management and finance: An ability to gain knowledge to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, environmental and societal context.
- Lifelong learning: An ability to understand the need and engage in life-long learning process.
PSO – PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
- Apply knowledge of power system configuration, electrical equipment and protection practices to the design and specification of electrical generation, transmission, distribution and utilization systems.
- To Design, analyze, test and evaluate the performance of the electrical machines..
- To develop Modern software tools for design, simulation and analysis various problems of electrical, power electronics and successfully adopts in multi discipline environments.